Bet365 is an offshore bookmaker that has been operating since 200. The company was registered in the UK in 2000. The bookmaker started to develop quickly and entered the CIS already in 2004.
Today, the bookmaker offers not only sports betting. Among the products are other gambling games – slots, roulette, quizzes, poker and so on.
In 2019, the Financial Times ranked Bet365 second in the world in terms of revenues.
All casinos are: 🔐 Licensed & Certified 👨🏽💻 Expertly checked
Only 18+ • Minimum Deposit $10
How to become an affiliate?
You can become an affiliate from Bet365 bookmaker’s office using the UFFILIATES affiliate programme aggregator. To do this you need
- Click the “Registration” button.
- Fill in the application form.
- Wait for the application to be checked. Usually, the manager verifies the application within a few hours, after which the corresponding notification is sent to the email.
- Enter personal cabinet.
- Go to the ‘Deals’ section.
- Find Bet365 and click on “Details”.
- Select “Request a Campaign”.
- Once your request has been approved, you will receive referral links and promotional material.
How much does Bet365 pay?
The betting company offers cooperation on mutually beneficial terms according to the Revenue Share model. It offers partners the payment of 30% of income from referred referrals. The advantage of RS is that a referred player is permanently assigned to you. This allows you to earn passive income in the future as long as the referred user deposits and bets.
The amount of income is unlimited, so there is no way to know in advance how much the bookmaker pays. In this case the partner’s profit depends on his performance and the quality of the referrals brought in.