- 🎲 WorldCasinoExpert
- European Roulette
🕹 Demo European Roulette
🎰 Where to Play Online Slot European Roulette
🎥 European Roulette Video Review
Review of The Online Slot European Roulette
European Roulette online slot exists in online casinos, thanks to the developers of the company NetEnt. Among the huge number of varieties of gambling games, it is this roulette is the most popular. It looks standard. On your screen, you will see a rotating drum and the ball. European Roulette slot is different from other types of markup on the field. It has 36 sectors and a special Zero cell.
The Main Game Round of The Online Slot European Roulette
Even inexperienced users will be able to play this roulette game. Simply bet on a number, black or red, odd or even, and on a combination of numbers. After that, the wheel starts spinning and the ball appears on it. Once the spin is complete, you will know if your prediction is correct. For each successful prediction, the player will receive a payout in the ratio from 1:1 to 35:1. Bets come in two formats. The first one is called “Outside betting”. These bets guarantee a regular payout, but the odds are minimal. But in the second mode, “internal” winnings are large, but also a high risk of losing. The main advantage of the slot European Roulette is that you can here by trial and error develop your own strategy. In any case, you can start with small bets to avoid financial losses, and later increase their size.
We would like to remind you that our team has compiled a list of the best casinos with a 200% Welcome Bonus for players.
Payout Odds in SLot European Roulette
Detailed information about combinations of numbers and names of bets will help you quickly orient yourself in a game of chance. First, it is worth studying the internal rates, they bring the maximum payout:
- Single. A roll of any number. In this case, the odds will be 35:1. The chance of winning comes down to 2.70%;
- Split bet. Any 2 numbers. The probability of winning will be 5.41%, at a value of 17 to 1;
- A row of 3 numbers. The chance of winning is 8.11% at odds of 11 to 1;
- Corner. 4 numbers squared. The probability of winning is 10.81%. The odds will be 8 to 1;
- 6 numbers. Two cross rows. The chance of winning reaches 16.22% and the odds are 5 to 1.
The outside bets are also 5 and the odds for them are minimal. However, the probability of winning is high. Columns (middle, right and left columns) with odds of 2 to 1 and a winning percentage of 32.43%. Dozen (one of three dozen) – odds and probability of winning are the same as in the first variant. Halves (1 to 18 or 19 to 36) – value 1 to 1 with 48.65% probability. Black or red (red or black sector on the wheel) – odds and probability are the same as for 3 bets. Even/Odd – odds are also 1 to 1 and a 48.65% chance of winning.
Author & Guarantor
Content Team Lead of World Casino Expert
I have been working on the project since 2017, I am the Content Team Lead at World Casino Expert. I like gambling, but even more I like to test them and write reviews about them
July 13, 2021
Last modified: October 25, 2022
European Roulette's Features
- Very respected and reliable sites with an impeccable reputation;
- Quick and easy registration, quick and easy deposits and withdrawals;
- A large number of games available, including several versions of the roulette game.